Sunday, October 26, 2014

Chapter 9: Arizona

Ever since I got to Sicily, I have probably been asked "Di dove sei?" over a two hundred times, and with every reply ("Io vengo da Arizona," or "Arizona")  I become a little bit prouder of being able to claim this beautiful state as my home. 

I have a new appreciation and love for my life in beautiful northern Arizona. Man, oh man, I know that when I return to Arizona in 9 months I will be so happy to see the brilliant blue sky, the bright stars at night, listen to the monsoon rains on my metal roof, and embrace the smell of the pine trees. I am excited that returning to Arizona will be an adventure in itself, because I know I will look at my hometown with brand new, worldly, eyes.



 Like wow, look at how beautiful my hometown is, you cannot deny how gorgeous this place is.

So here is a short little hometown appreciation post. Next time, a host town appreciation post. 

Ciao ciao. xx






No comments:

Post a Comment