Sunday, October 5, 2014

Chapter 7: FOG

 Ok y'all, fog stinks. The first few days of it were really cool, and I took a bunch of rad pictures but once the third day of fog rolled in, I had had enough! I miss the brilliantly blue skies that I was blessed with my first few weeks here.



What can I say? I've been totally spoiled, growing up under the gorgeous, blue, northern Arizona skies so this fog thing is very new to me. It also has been dramatically affecting my mood and energy level. Well, fog + tons of carbs + my brain working overtime trying to understand everything = sleepy, sleepy Regan, so I feel bad for my family and friends who have to put up with me yawning ALL the time. Also, I apologize to all my teachers for when I yawn in your class and my eyelids droop, I swear that I am really trying to stay awake and alert, but it's incredibly difficult to maintain focus when you have no clue what's going on. 

Anyway, I really don't have anything else to say about this week and like usual, I'm sleepy. So, buonanotte! 





No comments:

Post a Comment